Could you find your dream job with us? We are always on the lookout for the right people.
We are always interested in talking to people who want to join our team, even if there isn’t a current vacancy advert running.
Pick up the ‘phone and call for an informal discussion on 01508 549320 (Avocet House) or 01508 517000 (Turnstone House).
Our ‘no limits’ philosophy applies as much to our staff as our students.
We are interested in Residential Care Workers who have experience at any level in this work and who:
- Are keen to be at the forefront of professional innovation in the field of residential child care and special education
- Are excited by being part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering a potent and personalised programme for each individual child
- Bring experience from health, education or child care settings
We are interested in Teachers and Teaching Assistants who:
- Are energized by the prospect of delivering a curriculum completely tailored to the needs of the individual
- Are excited by the chance to be flexible and innovative in delivering the curriculum
- Would relish the opportunity to break free of the restrictions that are associated with traditional schooling
Experience in an existing special needs setting is not a requirement. We are interested in talented teachers from any phase of education.
Everyone who applies to us for a post should:
- Be passionate about their work and want to be with like minded people
- Share our vision
- Relish having the support of Lead Professionals with proven track records in delivering to a highly complex and challenging client group
- Want to be part of an organisation where there is no monopoly on ideas or leadership, and staff well being is seen as essential for success
- Value their working relationships with children as part of a company committed to excellence.
- Enjoy and rise to a challenge
- Have high quality interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
Internal promotion is a strong feature of our organisation for successful candidates who have drive.
Everyone who works at SES will benefit from:
- “Recruit a friend” reward scheme
- Career progression for high performers
- Loyalty bonus for long serving team members
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance service
- Free legal advice helpline
Contact us for our Recruitment Pack
(Recruitment Pack contains: Job Description, Personnel Specification, Application Forms, SES Vision Statement, Avocet or Turnstone House Brochure, Child Protection Policy).